Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Froggy Friends Circles

Hi Friends!  kel here today sharing a super fun card with you today!!



This is from the Froggy Friends clear set and they are sooooooo cute!!  I paired these two cuties up with some punched circles in coordinating colors... I tried to keep the patterns on the punched circles as similar as possible so that it wouldn't distract too much from these little friends.  I added a little stitched border around the circles with a black pen, and then stamped on this sentiment from the Simple Greetings clear stamp set.  I just love this set... the sentiments are so perfect and the font is super cute too!!

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so cute, I love the Froggy Friends, the bright colors of the circles and the stitched outline. Sweet!!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

OMG!!!! I LOVE this!!! I may have to CAS this card Kel!!! Love it!!