Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Watercolor Butterfly with Leah

For my watercolor fun this week I chose to create with the Flowery Butterfly stamp, and the Framed Handwritten Words stamp set.

Sweet Stamps has so many fun images to create with, and this fun butterfly caught my eye.


If you would like to see more details abut how I made this card, please visit my blog at Ode to Paper.  On my blog you'll find posts from all the watercolor projects this month as well as some lessons learned ;)

I am finding more and more gorgeous images to color and paint over at the Sweet Stamp online shop, and I'll tell you a secret...there's more to come!!!!  And they're coming soon.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Very pretty, I love the colors you chose for the butterfly and the added sparkle of the sequins.