Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Love You Valentines Bags

Hey friends!  kel here today to share with you the finished bag I made for my kids' teachers for Valentines!!  If you remember, a couple weeks ago I shared with you this work in progress... and then I finally finished them up in time for Valentines' Day!  And now that they're done and all handed out, I can share the finished product with you!!



I didn't end up adding much more than a scalloped border... I think this was enough to decorate the bag, don't you think?!?  And I had so much fun coloring this pair up... They are just too cute together!

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a cute gift bag, I love the layers and beautiful coloring.

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Super cute! Love your coloring, and the fun zig zag background...hmm, think I'm seeing a new stencil in the making!