Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Looking for Guest Designers

Hello SweetStamps.com Friends!!

We're looking for.....
GUEST DESIGNERS!!

Do you enjoy working with digital stamps?

You can check out our current digital images here!

You'll be able to choose two digital images you would like to work with!!  In return, we'd love you to share the two projects with us, to be posted on our blog here!   We will link to your blog and give you all credit!  You just need to post your project to your blog and send us your write-up, we'll take care of posting it here!

Trying to keep this as simple and fun as possible!!

We ask that you use the digital image as your main focal point.  It's understandable we don't have many sentiments, so you can print or own, or use a stamp in your collection, but ask that it isn't too large and take away from the image as well as not linking or talking about the company it is from. 

Looking to possibly have 2 guest designers each month.  

We will work out posting dates at your convenience! 

This is meant to be fun and carefree!!  
While sharing our love of creating!!

If you're interested, please send us an e-mail:
sweetstamps(at)yahoo(dot)com 


All you need to provide is your name and link to your blog!!

Hope you will like to join us!!!


4 comments:

Karen said...

I have sent an email. I appreciate this opportunity

Bizzy B Boutique said...

I have sent you an email I also appreciate this opportunity thank you

Eileen Fields said...

Yippee! I have some of your stamps and will get a post on my blog asap! I will send an email tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Yes I would love to try out your digi stamps I love send email