Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Winter Blues

Good morning-
Nazeema here, coming by to share a little Wintery inspiration with you.  
Christmas is right around the corner and I am already in panic mode!!  I have a list of recipients I typically send cards to and I am nowhere at my quota this year!!  Yikes!! 

 For my card today, I pulled out the following distress ink pads:
Chipped Sapphire and Broken China.
Keeping it simple, so you can see the 2 colors more clearly.
To add a little more something, I  colors Winka Stella Clear to color directly onto Tiny Snowflake Border and stamped onto the background. The shimmer is really subtle, but I think I like.   :)
The Snowflake was embossed with Bahama Aqua and then I embossed again adding a little bit of Ultra Thick White Enamel Powder.
 You can see the cracks in the white enamel, allowed some blue to show through, which looks beautiful in person.

Don't forget, our SweetStamps Challenge is all month long, click the links for all the rules and details.  

Thanks for stopping by today!!  See you soon.


2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the background and the way the colors show thru on the snowflake.

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Beautiful colors and design! Love the shimmering snow in the background and the enameled Piccolo snowflake!