Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Enjoy!

Good morning everyone-
Happy Saturday everyone!!   Time for another creation of this weeks weekly challenge over at  Sweetstamps!  This weeks challenge is:
Anything But A Card

For my project this week, I decided to make a corner book marker!  I have not made theses in so long, that I almost forgot how to make them!!  LOL.  They are fairly simple to make and it's a fun way to dress up the page in your book, while it awaits your return!!  :)

There is still time to join us this week and remember the theme is:
ANYTHING But A Card!!

This is a list of the products used:



Hugs. 

3 comments:

Denise said...

This is so beautiful and the coloring is fab! Love all the detail.
xox

Donna K said...

I have never made this style of book mark. It's just adorable! Great coloring on the flowers the die is so pretty!

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is beautiful, love the variety of elements. Now if I could just figure out how to use it on my Kindle.