Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Introducing Michelle

We're so excited to welcome papercrafter and instructor Michelle Gutierrez to the Globecraft Memories Design Team!!!!



Hi my name is Michelle Gutierrez, and I am from Southern California. I am a happily married Mom to 4 boys, 5 including hubby. I have always loved to craft. 




My past hobbies have included crocheting, making quilts, jewelry making, reading, writing poems, currently - stamping and scrapbooking. I have always been known in my family as the "crafty" one.


My crafting journey has taken me to many exciting places and I have meet the most fabulous of people.  I wear my heart on my sleeve and always have the best intention to do my best, and I hope it shows in my creations.  I am very excited to be part of the Globe Craft Memories Design Team, and I can not wait to show you my latest what I can do. 

~Michelle

View more of Michelle's artwork on her blog: http://paperaffair.blogspot.com/
We are excited to see what she creates and shares here on the GCM blog in the coming year!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Amazing mini albums Michelle!! Congrats on your new gig :)